Welcome to the Precious Plastic Community Program
The plastic problem is big. At Precious Plastic we believe that it can only be tackled by a strong, united movement of people and projects collaborating together.
Precious Plastic can do a lot to help Precious Plastic Spaces around the world. Likewise, Precious Plastic Spaces around the world can do a lot to help grow the Precious Plastic movement. The stronger Precious Plastic (the movement), the stronger Precious Plastic Spaces, the greater the impact on plastic pollution.
The more you help Precious Plastic the more Precious Plastic will help you! 🤜 🤛
How does it work?
The Community Program aims to help and reward the people and projects contributing the most to grow the Precious Plastic movement. There are different levels, requirements and rewards. Have a dig below to understand how you can be part of it.
|🚩 Type||🤝 Requirements||💫 Rewards|
|Member/Space ||- Be nice |
- Don’t spam
|- Create a profile|
- Post how-to
- Useful things
- Comment (soon)
|Ally ||- All of the above|
- Get 6 stars or more in the Ally Checklist
|- Create a pin on the map|
- Eligible for communication and sales
- Eligible to become a Verified profile
|Verified ||- All of the above|
- 8+ stars on Ally Checklist
- Legal Entity for 1+ year
- 1500 followers on main social media account
- 2 full-time paid employees
|- Verified badge|
- Verified slack channels
- Ongoing communication
- Sales opportunities
- Eligible for collaborations
How to become an Ally ✅
In order to become a Precious Plastic Ally a Space has to gather at least 6 stars in the Ally checklist. The Ally Checklist is a list of things any Space out there can do to help push the Precious Plastic movement. It also helps us to see which Spaces are contributing to grow the movement. How are you scoring? Check below!
How to become Verified ⭐️
We look at several different objective factors when evaluating projects to become a Verified workspace. In addition to being an Ally, we require having 8+ stars on the Ally Checklist, a legal entity for over a year, at least 1500 followers on your most active social media account, 2 full-time paid employees and professional references. Each of these requirements needs to be fulfilled to become a Verified Workspace. These objective categories allow us to determine the quality (machines, products, moulds, workshops etc..), trustworthiness, track record, open-source mentality and more. You can apply to become a Verified workspace here.
💎 What Precious Plastic can do for Spaces
Precious Plastic already provides all the tools and platforms for free for the world to use. On top of that Precious Plastic can help Spaces around the world by featuring them in its communication channels (130K+ combined), feature them in sales channels (IG store, Bazar and more), and opening up partnership opportunities. Amongst other things Precious Plastic can:
- Create IG posts, stories and guides showcasing Spaces and their work to more than 80.000 followers
- Create FB posts featuring Spaces and their work to 50.000 followers
- Feature Spaces in the upcoming IG Shopping driving sales
- Collaborate on commercial projects and partnerships with Spaces
🎁 What Spaces can do for Precious Plastic
Precious Plastic Spaces can greatly help Precious Plastic by crediting and mentioning they’re part of Precious Plastic, this way more people can come across Precious Plastic and grow the movement. Amongst other things Spaces can:
- Mention and credit Precious Plastic on their websites
- Mention and credit Precious Plastic on their social media i.e "Part of @realPreciousPlastic"
- Use #preciousplastic on their posts
- Use our logo generator
- Create how-tos sharing back knowledge with the community
- Use a proactive approach to bring more people in the movement